Brasfield & Gorrie Completes Construction of Mars Petcare North America Headquarters
June 28, 2019
Mars Petcare, the world’s leading pet care company, officially opened its new North American headquarters in Franklin, Tenn., created as the “Pet Friendly Workplace of the Future.” Brasfield & Gorrie served as general contractor and Hastings Architecture Associates was the architect. Highwoods Properties is the property owner.
The new office fosters a collaborative working environment for Associates and their four-legged friends, including:
- Wi-fi enabled dog park with seating areas and room to run so people and pets can work and play together
- Two indoor dog play areas, staffed by a “pack leader” and full-time “pet sitters” so Associates who may have a busy day can still bring their pets
- Coffee bars on every floor that also have automated “slurp stations” for pets so that everyone can enjoy break time together.
- Custom pet bed and toy storage space throughout the office
- Wider furniture with pet-friendly fabric, including sofas and ottomans, so Associates can lounge with their furry friends
- Acres of outdoor green space and walking paths – all designed with pet-friendly landscaping
Learn more in a press release from Mars Petcare.
Photo credit: Steve Hall © Hall + Merrick Photographers