Midtown Union Opens in Atlanta
October 3, 2022
MetLife Investment Management (MIM), MetLife Inc.’s (NYSE: MET) institutional asset management business, StreetLights Residential and Granite Properties, recently announced the completion of Midtown Union in Atlanta.
The large, mixed-use development includes:
- A Class-AA Office Tower: A 26-story, 612,000 sq ft Class-AA office building featuring a multi-level lobby, outdoor amenity terrace on the 8th floor, 14-ft floor-to-ceiling glass windows, and smart, contactless features throughout the building.
- Mira at Midtown Union: A 26-story, 355-unit residential tower with multiple floorplans and high-end features, including an outdoor amenity deck and pool overlooking Midtown, conference and co-working spaces, a fitness center, and a pet lawn and spa.
- The Kimpton Shane Hotel: a 14-story, 230-key hotel inspired by the local arts community, featuring a New American restaurant and cocktail lounge, nearly 7,000 square feet of flexible meeting and event space, and striking sculptural elements and curated artwork from over 30 global artists.
- 32,000 sq ft of retail space.
- 1,909 structured parking spaces.
An extension of Arts Center Way connects the project to Midtown’s Arts District. Two large public art installations by Atlanta-based artist Joe Dreher, aka @joekingatl, are inspired by, and enhance the connection to, the arts community.
Brasfield & Gorrie served as the general contractor for this project.
Learn more in a press release from Granite Properties.